WHO Collaborating Centre
TMIG is designated as a WHO Collaborating Centre.
Terms of Reference:
- To collaborate with WHO in the development and dissemination of good practices related to healthy and successful ageing
- To collaborate with WHO in conducting epidemiological research on longevity, good health and ageing
- To collaborate with WHO in the organization of educational activities and workshops related to health promotion and successful ageing
- To collaborate with WHO to develop human resources for healthy ageing and health care of elderly in the Region
- To strengthen the network with other WHO Collaborating Centres and WPRO through mutual participation in individual activities