/ International Research Exchange Programs
International Research Exchange Programs
- International Scientific Exchange
Population ageing is an important issue facing countries all over the world. TMIG promotes research exchanges with overseas institutes to enhance the research capabilities.
- ( 1 ) Conducts international joint researches.
- ( 2 ) Accepts fellows selected for such as JSPS postdoctoral fellowships for foreign researchers.
- ( 3 ) Hosts international delegations and trainees.
- Cooperative relationship with King Saud University
TMIG cooperates with King Saud University in the following areas:
- ( 1 ) Joint research projects
- ( 2 ) Sharing of information and experiences
- ( 3 ) Organizing joined training programss